Voting will be open Tuesday, March 14 at 8am to Thursday, March 16 at 4pm, 2017.
We are using a new online service this year! Here is how you vote:
- Get informed! Get all the information you need on the candidates running and levy questions.
- Check your email! You will receive an email to you @dal.ca account from DSU Elections through our new online voting service (BigPulse)—open it!
- Click the link! You will receive a link that will take you to your unique ballot in a new window. This link only work for you! You cannot access your ballot through any other link, so make sure to find the one in your email.
- Vote for your new executive! Cast your ballot for President, Vice President Internal, Vice President Academic and External, Vice President Finance and Operations and Vice President Student Life.
- Vote for your faculty representative! Your unique ballot will know your faculty so just vote for the candidate you want to represent you on the DSU council.
- Vote for your community representatives! If you are a Black student, international student, LGBTQ+ student, a student with a disability, a student who lives in residence or a woman student you need to SELF IDENTIFY on your ballot to vote for the candidate that will represent you on the DSU council.
- Vote for your Board of Governors Representative! Cast your ballot for the candidate you want to represent you on Dalhousie University’s Board of Governors.
- Submit your ballot! Make sure you make it all the way to the end and officially submit your ballot. Congratulations, you voted!
If you have questions or technical difficulties with the online voting system please contact the Cheif Returning Officer, Ali Barnaby at firstname.lastname@example.org